-Eligible participants can register via our online pre-registration link.
Once registered, Lyft will send an email to participants directly notifying them of registration completion, initial code drop & participating food retail outlets and food pantries.
Participants without a Lyft account will receive an email with information on how to sign up for Lyft, followed by notification of the initial code drop once account is active.
Email notifications will follow monthly - as codes are dropped - for the duration of the program.
Participants can travel to or from the following grocery store locations, geofenced in the Lyft app:
- Food Lion
- Compare Foods
- Harveys Supermarket
- Christian Mission Charlotte
- Loaves & Fishes Biddle Point*
- Loaves & Fishes CRC*
- Loaves & Fishes Goodwill Opportunity Campus*
- Loaves & Fishes Mini Pantry at Movement Family*
- Loaves & Fishes Mini Pantry Harris Campus*
- Loaves & Fishes New Zion*
- New Shiloh Baptist Church
- Second Harvest Food Bank
-Charlotte Catholic Diocese Food Pantry
- Food Lion
- Latda Asian Food Market
- Rosa Parks Farmers Market
- Loaves & Fishes Hope Covenant*
- Loaves & Fishes New Emmanuel*
- Macedonia Baptist Church
- Reeder Memorial Baptist Church
*A referral is required to visit a Loaves & Fishes pantry. Please contact Loaves & Fishes at 704.523.4333 or visit https://loavesandfishes.org/get-help/ to learn how to receive a referral.